Thursday 17 May 2012

White Choc and Blueberry Cheesecake

This Cheesecake is pretty good, but not great. Maybe you might want to take it on and try to see if you can do a better job than me :)
You will need lots of white chocolate, I couldn't find any in Supervalue (can you believe it?) I had to buy a whole bag of the Milky Kid's white chocolate buttons.
Mix cream and Philadelphia (the cheese of desserts and heaven).
Mmm...
Wash those blueberries! Actually they were meant to be blackberries but I couldn't find any in Supervalue either... what the hell Supervalue?

Also had a funny argument with my dad about them... it went like this:
Dad: What are these berries?
Me: Blueberries
Dad: ...No
Me: ... ...Yes
Dad: ...No
Me: (walks out of room... what kind of argument is 'no'? What am I meant to say to that?)
Later on he said they were some kind of decorative berry...yea.

And voilĂ ! La gateaux, it was eatable let's just say :) If any one wants the actual recipe let me know, but I would advise against making it, there are yummier recipes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment